Human Services Consulting and Training operates the https://hsconsultingandtraining.com/ website, which provides access to the following Services and solutions:
- LeadingKeys Leadership Development Application at https://hsconsultingandtraining.com/leadership-solutions/leadingkeys/,
- Leadership Toolbox Solution at https://hsconsultingandtraining.com/leadership/leadership-toolbox,
- Three Pillars Executive Leadership Solution at https://hsconsultingandtraining.com/leadership/three-pillars/
hereafter referred to in this policy as Services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Services and/or the HSConsultingandTraining website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience, while using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, IP address, credit card billing information, postal address, and customized information including clients’ interests and purchase histories or demographic information such as gender, age, income or marital status. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the Service(s) you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyze data, including through automated systems and machine learning to improve our Services and/or your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the Services and benchmarks, insights, and suggestions for improvements
Human Services Consulting and Training also collects and stores meeting attendee information to fulfill our obligation to our customers and provide the Services. With their consent or under their instructions, we may also directly provide product and other Human Services Consulting and Training related information to attendees. Human Services Consulting and Training will retain your information, under a lawful basis, as long as your account, or accounts, with us, are active, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to cancel your account or accounts, or for us to stop providing you Services, or if we hold personal information about you and you want it to be removed from our database or de-activated, please contact us here.
HOW WE LOG DATA
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Website or use our Services, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform our Services users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us here so that we will be able to perform necessary actions.